Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Original Poem: Rainy Day


     Hey Guys! Got a short poem today. The only inspiration for this is it was pouring really hard one night and I felt like writing about rain. Enjoy!

Rainy Day
Gray sky,
raindrops slide down the window.
Clouds cry,
damp and cold,
raindrops roll down my face.
Blue umbrellas,
red rubber boots,
puddle splashing,
soaked through.
Thunder crack,
lightning shred,
safe inside here in bed.
Curled up on the couch,
blanket, book and hot chocolate.
By the window
watch it pour.
I'll be sad when it doesn't anymore.
Rainy Day all rights reserved. T. Cwanek 5/9/18 

Let me know what movies I should review next!
                             
                                                                                                                 Torilinn




No comments:

Post a Comment